European Federation of Nurses Associations (EFN)
Represents the nursing profession and its interests to the European Institutions, based on the nursing education and free movement. EFN members are drawn from the National Nurses Associations from the twenty-seven EU Member States (+ Croatia, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland), which are in membership with the International Council of Nurses (ICN) and the Council of Europe, and its Associated members are three mandated representatives of the European Nursing Specialist and Generic Organisations (ESNO). The International Council of Nurses (ICN), the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the European Nursing Students Association (ENSA) are holding observer status within the EFN General Assembly.
European Federation of Critical Care Nursing Associations - Includes constitution, information about member associations, calendar of meetings and conferences, minutes of meetings, and working groups.
Federation of European Nurses in Diabetes - Includes membership and conference information, list of officers, and current projects.
European Society of Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (Nursing), ESPNIC
European Association for Psychiatric Nurses
Is a representative organisation for psychiatric/mental health nurses within the spectrum of other expert groups of the nursing profession in Europe
European Specialist Nurses Organization (ESNO) is the recognized and unified voice of specialist nurses in Europe. Members of ESNO consist of individual European specialist nurses organizations.
ETNA - European Transcultural Nurses' Association aims to:
- develop an international summer school on transcultural / multiethnic health care
- promote, undertake and do collaborative research projects in the service educations areas within transcultural / multiethnic health care
- promote and host joint student / registered nurses workshop on transcultural / multiethnic health care delivery questions
- promote the exchange of teachers and clinical experts in the filed of transcultural / multiethnic heath care delivery system
- stimulate members to develop and exchange accredited teaching and work facilitating materials within transcultural / multiethnic health care
Many association in each country